Monday 8 July 2013

Cadbury 'Pots of Joy'

Hi Guys!

Sorry for the long wait between posts, I was in a car accident last week so I've been recovering since then but I'm feeling better this week!
Since I've been a bit incapacitated this week my amazingly wonderful friend brought over my favourite treat at this moment in time: Cadbury Pots of Joy!


These little 'pots of joy' have literally become my saviour in the past few weeks if I'm in need of a little sweet treat to keep me going, or something small to snack on!
You can get these little 'pots' in packs of 2 and 4, each little pot is 70g and contains 160 calories. When first introduced the 4 packs were priced at £1.....but in ASDA (due to popular demand!) they are now priced at £2.
Many people have commented on the size of the pots, mentioning that they may be too small and that there's not enough in each pot to fill them up, but personally I love the size! I think they are perfect for both children as a small snack after school or dinner, and are perfect for adults as a quick snack on the go!


When I first came across these little pots I was automatically drawn to the 'white chocolate buttons' flavour. Described as a "smooth and creamy dessert made with melted Cadbury white chocolate and whipping cream for maximum smoothness"
My first thought/impression, would be that the pots might look and taste more like a mousse, but on first taste the dessert is smooth and rich in texture, and is 100% the best yoghurt/dessert I've ever had.
 Taste wise, I was extremely surprised. I thought the taste wouldn't be as creamy as described and might have a more vanilla essence to it, however the dessert does literally taste like creamy, melted white chocolate and it was absolutely delicious! 



The taste is extremely sweet, but the small size of the pots means that you're not eating too much and therefore are not left with the slightly 'sickly' feeling you can sometimes get with sweet tasting products.
Overall, I absolutely love the creamy white chocolate taste of these little pots and the smoothness and silkiness of them makes them taste divine, yes the pots are quite small at 70g but I love the size of them.

Would I buy this again? YES.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read & appreciate every one of them!